Scripting Issue

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:49 pm

http://imgur.com/a/0KyCd

Working on a following system for a game , and for some reason this error pops up when I have the Compare two variables at anything other than equals.

No idea why , if anyone could suggest anything it would be of great help.

Thanks for your time and patience.
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:19 pm

@ryand444 - I believe it's more of a plugin issue than a construct 2 issue. You should post this screenshot to the plugin developer.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Are you trying to limit the object selection with the condition ? Compare two values isn't suited for that. Since two object types are in your condition, you will need to nest two "for each". Or maybe a single "for each CollisionBox1" with a pick by comparison under it.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Magistross wrote:Are you trying to limit the object selection with the condition ? Compare two values isn't suited for that. Since two object types are in your condition, you will need to nest two "for each". Or maybe a single "for each CollisionBox1" with a pick by comparison under it.

No I'm attempting to measure the distance between these two objects and if they are more or less that a certian distance apply a movement.

but thank you for your suggestion anyway it's owrth trying.
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Thanks everybody who helped , I found it was another plug-in that was not compatible with using this function apparently
B
S

Return to How do I....?