Scumbags of Society

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:37 pm

[quote="AsparagusTrevor":2ab0k7a5]Just sounds like a weird thing you'd want to do to a thief.[/quote:2ab0k7a5]

Ultimate Defeat... you can't tell me you never T-Bag'd anyone in Battlefield 2 or similar multiplayer FPS game?

:P

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Tbag that Criminal Scum!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:30 am

HAHAHAHA that's actually never crossed my mind before
too bad this happened to you, it's damn inconvenient
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:46 am

[quote="SoldjahBoy":26dteu2v][quote="AsparagusTrevor":26dteu2v]Just sounds like a weird thing you'd want to do to a thief.[/quote:26dteu2v]

Ultimate Defeat... you can't tell me you never T-Bag'd anyone in Battlefield 2 or similar multiplayer FPS game?

:P

~Sol[/quote:26dteu2v]I hate these lowlife bastards, I'd rather stick a pickaxe in their face. Does that make me a psychopath?

I had an idea for scum like this actually. I reckon every time they get caught, instead of giving them an ASBO or some stupid shit like that, chop off a finger, starting with their pinky and working inwards. You think they'd steal something again if they were gonna risk losing another finger. Hell, they wouldn't be able to steal anything eventually! My society would be great!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:34 pm

[quote="AsparagusTrevor":uxhktkzw]I hate these lowlife bastards, I'd rather stick a pickaxe in their face. Does that make me a psychopath?[/quote:uxhktkzw]

Yes.
But I approve it. :twisted:
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:19 pm

[quote="AsparagusTrevor":2t3qesx4]I had an idea for scum like this actually. I reckon every time they get caught, instead of giving them an ASBO or some stupid s**t like that, chop off a finger, starting with their pinky and working inwards. You think they'd steal something again if they were gonna risk losing another finger. Hell, they wouldn't be able to steal anything eventually! My society would be great![/quote:2t3qesx4]

Trev wins this thread.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic