Should now be fixed
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 pm

@tom works for me now, thanks...
As long as I can move left, right and fire, I'm Happy...
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:10 pm

thanks Tom :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 pm

[QUOTE=Kyatric] [QUOTE=RandomExile] @kyatric I think @flaye did a pretty good job of listing the error he received, and I don't think there's much to say about using forum search beyond "you type the term into the box and hit 'enter'."
[/QUOTE]

And if you notice @RandomExile this simple sentence isn't even part of the original post.
The simple mention was "search doesn't work" which was untrue at the moment I tried it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe something showed up different for you. When I opened this thread, the first post was flaye's, with the full report, and the post hasn't been edited.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:08 pm

@RandomExile [email protected]

Thank you both for looking into this. It seems that Tom took care of the issue and everything has been resolved.

@Kyatric, I understand the purpose of being as specific as possible when describing errors, and the importance of clear and direct communication.

I tried to be as clear as I could when I wrote that - and I quote:
"It seems that there's a server issue with the search function in the forum" as well as provide the error that resulted.

I didn't say "search doesn't work". Maybe it was interpreted as such, possibly through the topic header (Search function in Forums broken).

In any case, thanks again and for being part of such a great and helpful community.

Let's make games!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 am

search are always broken ?

I'm trying to search for "Shake"

but no result

if you click on search link

The advanced search works.
B
S