'Search' on the home page of the website?!

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:39 am

This may be picky, but "Why???" isn't there a 'Search' on the homepage of the Website? It seems to me that, that would be a no-brainer. I'm always having to redownload my stuff and I can find that, but sometimes there are things or info that I'd like to search for or something will pop into my head that I think is applicable to Construct 2 but there's no search except at various places like the forums and in the store, why not on the site in general?

Just a thought. :?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:14 am

You have placed in the wrong forum category.... It should be here: website-issues-and-feedback_f158

It's not that I disfavor your observation. It's just that the website's homepage has nothing to search to. The contents are fewer than you think.
There is the Tutorial, Manual, Store, Arcade, Blog & Forum that is loaded with contents & has it's own google custom search engine, which is more convenient organized that way, for me.

Btw, if you scroll down. You will see the various link of sites / site map that you'll need in exploring the website, including the Construct 2 download site & pricing.

I hope that justifies that :D .
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:13 am

Moved to website issues forum.

Writing search engines is hard, and Google already have a pretty good one! You can limit a search to the Scirra site by adding site:scirra.com to the search, e.g.: beginner tutorial site:scirra.com
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback