Search Scirra Cursor Redirect

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Mouse cursor is something that the player controls and sees all the time, that's why it is so important to make it cool!
  • When you click the search box in the top right corner, you are redirected to another search page, and have to click the new box before you can start typing your search. It's a little frustrating/awkward for something that is such an integral part of the site.

I believe it's possible to direct the cursor to the search box on the page you are redirected to. This way when you click the top right search and you're redirected, your cursor would automatically be in the new search box and you can start typing.

Just a suggestion!

• When you click the search box in the top right corner, you are redirected to another search page, and have to click the new box before you can start typing your search. It's a little frustrating/awkward for something that is such an integral part of the site.

I believe it's possible to direct the cursor to the search box on the page you are redirected to. This way when you click the top right search and you're redirected, your cursor would automatically be in the new search box and you can start typing.

Just a suggestion!

Agreed.

• Agreed as well! Search is quite a difficult part of the site to do I'm afraid, in the mean time we have to do it this way. It sort of sucks but it'll do for now, a proper search is on it's way (but atm quite far down the list)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah, its pretty annoying. I fall for for it everytime,

If it can't be highlighted on the new search thing. I recommend at least not disuising it like a search field and just make it a search button

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)