Seeking programmer to partner with

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:28 am

I have created a working single level demo of a game but have found I am really better at the creative process than implementation.

I am looking for a programmer that is willing to work in a partnership. I will give you the plan for my game, and if you agree, we will work out an agreement to where there is a split of game profits. So are foregoing pay on the front end, for a chance of a lot more pay on the back end.

If interested in any capacity, let me know, but I plan on handling the business and development process, and you only handle programming, and maybe very simple 2d graphics depending on your comfort level with graphics.
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:35 am

Message: KshitijVSingh can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
if you can handle the art and graphics side of things, I would love to work with you on this project.
I can work on many frameworks/engines outside of C2.
please contact me at
[email protected]
Last edited by KshitijVSingh on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:44 am

Message: andrew456 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi,
I can assist you.

You can reach me on

Email
[email protected]

Regards,
Andrew
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests