[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1582: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1582: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given
Sell - Scirra Forums

Sell

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:46 am

How much can one ask for an Great space shooter game? i am currently busy doing my own shooter game! which i will sell any advice? Regarding prices?
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm

... Well you could check what indie developers usually ask but probably around 5-10dollars, but considering it's "Your Great space shooter game" I would recommend giving money for people to take it
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:11 pm

[quote="Sagal":2hu7wt83]... Well you could check what indie developers usually ask but probably around 5-10dollars, but considering it's "Your Great space shooter game" I would recommend giving money for people to take it[/quote:2hu7wt83]

Me & my team don't work for free & production cost are also expensive even in the indie world, I will make an mini demo to test & see if you are willing to acttualy buy the full version. Nevertheless I will post about the shooter soon! :D
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Some indie projects get a lot of hype like Limbo and Braid, so when they come out people instantly buy them. But unless the whole indie world knows that your making the game, your best bet is to give a trial/demo of the game away for free, or offer a 'gold' version of your game that adds some extra features for a few dollars etc.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

[quote="David":1xtp3owy]Some indie projects get a lot of hype like Limbo and Braid, so when they come out people instantly buy them. But unless the whole indie world knows that your making the game, your best bet is to give a trial/demo of the game away for free, or offer a 'gold' version of your game that adds some extra features for a few dollars etc.[/quote:1xtp3owy]

This is my plan from day 1 :wink: I will make an mini demo to play :)
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Post a screenshot. I'll tell you how much to sell it for.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 am

[quote="Dataflashsabot":171hr7gm]Post a screenshot. I'll tell you how much to sell it for.[/quote:171hr7gm]

Hey Dataflashsabot not just yet, Still busy fine tuning the overal feel of the game etc, but don't worry i'll post it :wink:
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Think about it this way Halo Reach only costs $60, so what is the value of your game relative to that game? Probably $5.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic