Today, I would like to share my new plugin to send E-Mails with you.
For those who did use my old "Mandrill" plugin, you can still use it but it's deprecated.
The main reasons why I had to change the plugin are:
- You had to register at Mandrill's website
- Mandrill doesn't support personal mail addresses anymore
- The plugin had a lot of smaller bugs and a lot of workarounds
The new plugin uses a self-made system to send emails without any third party technology.
Feel free to use it to create things like custom newsletters about any of your recent projects.
All kinds of feedback or suggestions are welcome, just write them down below in the comments.
Please, donate if you want to support me !
EDIT 25/03/2016 :
- Contribution by @ramtinsoltani
- Fixed a bug where png cannot be send as attachements
If GMAIL throw a security error, just enbale less secured apps
https://support.google.com/accounts/ans ... 0255?hl=en
(Less secured does not mean my app is not secured, it just say "not approved and verified by google")