I have a very basic project for a battle system that I have been working on. I started this project somewhere around the r90's, I cannot remember. This always worked fine. I don't know what release post r100 caused the project to literally go nuts. Animations will not play, the system does not respect pauses between animations either. I did not change a thing since last time.
I am at a loss.
Here is the working project:Working
Here is how the project works with the latest release:Buggy
Arrows Left or right = Move
Arrow down = Crouch
Shift = Jump
Z = Attack (keep pressing for combo)
Space + arrow = Run
X = Special
Arrow up (hold) + Z = Attack modifier (after the third combo attack)VampyricalCurse2012-10-08 19:34:07