Server Error - 404 - File or directory not found

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:17 pm

If I go here http://www.scirra.com/ui/ti/welcomePage, there is an error:

http://www.umbriadesign.it/error.png

look the screenshot
B
11
S
3
Posts: 279
Reputation: 2,070

Post » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:20 am

can u show more of the page from the png? it is not that i don't trust your issue just i cannot see the rest of the page maybe there is more useful info :), try clean your browser cache file and try again if not try using a different browser maybe is some issue it got, i got a similar problem with my first account, cannot upload game in arcade for some reason.
ImageImage
B
54
S
14
G
64
Posts: 1,252
Reputation: 39,480

Post » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:09 am

@Ribis

Where is that link from? (as in, where on this site is that link?)

There's a possibility it's an old redundant link.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
Moderator
B
122
S
29
G
70
Posts: 4,910
Reputation: 49,506

Post » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:09 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:can u show more of the page from the png? it is not that i don't trust your issue just i cannot see the rest of the page maybe there is more useful info :), try clean your browser cache file and try again if not try using a different browser maybe is some issue it got, i got a similar problem with my first account, cannot upload game in arcade for some reason.


all the info are in the screenshot, (also, I remove all cache etc... everytime I use a browser...)

zenox98 wrote:@Ribis

Where is that link from? (as in, where on this site is that link?)

There's a possibility it's an old redundant link.


I don't know, I have two computer in two different place...

so, If I digit scirra.com from one of the computer, the link change like the screenshot ...
B
11
S
3
Posts: 279
Reputation: 2,070

Post » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Ribis wrote:....I love Justin Bieber ....:) :lol:

@Ribis
kidding :))) was testing the forum .... ha ha a nice way to have fun with websites quotes :))

however your problem is a server issue and if i remember correctly scirra servers for the website are in development still... so it may take a while try do another account and see if the problem is still there... if it is not anymore then something went wrong with your account and the file you try to acces the same thing happend with my accounts. i just did a new account and everything worked perfect
ImageImage
B
54
S
14
G
64
Posts: 1,252
Reputation: 39,480

Post » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:31 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:
Ribis wrote:....I love Justin Bieber ....:) :lol:

@Ribis
kidding :))) was testing the forum .... ha ha a nice way to have fun with websites quotes :))

however your problem is a server issue and if i remember correctly scirra servers for the website are in development still... so it may take a while try do another account and see if the problem is still there... if it is not anymore then something went wrong with your account and the file you try to acces the same thing happend with my accounts. i just did a new account and everything worked perfect


:lol:

anyway, If i insert others url (like the forum https://www.scirra.com/forum/ , is working, just if I digit scirra.com
B
11
S
3
Posts: 279
Reputation: 2,070


Return to Website Issues and Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests