JSON strings created with Sprite.asJSON
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
The demo allows you to create sprites with C. You can manipulate them by clicking, and destroy them by right clicking. Press S on a sprite to save it, then press L on another sprite to give it the same position, color, and instance variables as the first sprite. Click the button to change layout.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Press C to create a sprite
- Click on the sprite to change it's instance variables
- Press S on the sprite to save it as a JSON string.
- Click the button to change layouts
- Press C to create a new sprite
- Press L on sprite to load JSON data into sprite
- Sprite is Gone?
Sprite Disappears instead of loading from JSON
I expect the sprite to take the same position, color, and instance variables that it has on the layout where it was saved.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 SP1
Construct 2 Version ID
r199 + r200