Set gamepads to players

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:01 am

Hello... Im working in a platform, local, pvp game with 2 xbox 360 gamepads. I can set my gamepads but when the game starts, automatically the player1 is configured with the first gamepad in which I press a button. It does not matter if it is the gamepad0 or 1.

Excuse my english :oops:
GameDesign :)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:05 am

batto wrote:Hello... Im working in a platform, local, pvp game with 2 xbox 360 gamepads. I can set my gamepads but when the game starts, automatically the player1 is configured with the first gamepad in which I press a button. It does not matter if it is the gamepad0 or 1.

I think the number is detected by which controller is detected first, this implies that sometimes you need to press a key, and then the first one that presses the key becomes Gamepad0, the next Gamepad1, and so on
sorry my bad english
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:02 am

NN81 wrote:
batto wrote:Hello... Im working in a platform, local, pvp game with 2 xbox 360 gamepads. I can set my gamepads but when the game starts, automatically the player1 is configured with the first gamepad in which I press a button. It does not matter if it is the gamepad0 or 1.

I think the number is detected by which controller is detected first, this implies that sometimes you need to press a key, and then the first one that presses the key becomes Gamepad0, the next Gamepad1, and so on

Exactly! I made another layer without the second Gamepad activate and works perfect :)! Ty :)
GameDesign :)
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?