Shoot projectile to cursor place

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Hi. I continue developing my top-down-shooter game, and again have some problem, which i don't know how to solve.
I try to make granade throwing to mouse cursor place, but in my decision this didn't work.

I do this:

But find out that this didn't work well, when Player near to (0,0), granade flying time too small, when he moving away => time of flying getting grow

So, goal is, when granade flying to cursor position and then get it - destroy.
How can i do this?

P.S.: Also i try to find solution on "tds-demo" in C2, but didn't get it almost at all, to be honest.
B

Post » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:33 pm

B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:42 pm

um, not really sure if i can help, but this caught my eye as im actually doing a very very similar looking game :) cant you go on with the grenade just by giving it a slow speed towards the mouse pointer, a few seconds of wait and then change it to an explosion? then animate the bullet so it looks like your throwing it instead of shooting a slow bullet.
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Message: Dizshok is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
korbaach wrote:..like this?

capx:

Yeah! Thank you!
B

Post » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Mate, would you mind giving an update on your games progress at some point? as i said earlier, my game is rather identical to yours and would love to see what you come up with.
Good luck!
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Juicy wrote:Mate, would you mind giving an update on your games progress at some point? as i said earlier, my game is rather identical to yours and would love to see what you come up with.
Good luck!

Thx, dude! I made some progress posts at my twitter already, but nothing special. And yeah, I think, that's good idea to start dev-blog or something in future. Is there any possibility to add friends at Scirra forum? If yes, will add u, man
B

Return to How do I....?