shooting action

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:27 pm

I am trying to accomplish following sequence:

a) By clicking on left mouse button - the hand of character moving towards pocket (animation)
b) When hand reach out to pocket - visible gun appears in his hand
c) Then two hands holding a gun together in shooting position where both of hands and gun follow the mouse
d) Then if in 3 sec character will not shoot, or any other animation want to take place (jumping, climbing etc) - the sequence will play backwards (hand with a gun reaching out to pocket and gun disappear)

I will really appreciate any help, because I am stuck with it almost for a month and I really want to move forward

thanks
P.S. Every animation, is bone animation
B

Post » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:44 am

Can you post the cap file of what you've got so far? Even the pre-made animations of pulling out a gun and putting it back would be a good start.
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit Dropbox is a pile of trash and if you need my old files PM me! :)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:26 am

here, [https://www.dropbox.com/s/0drbxgayd0yxhyi/Game%20-%20?????%20(5).cap] but if the game does not start Click on the body of the character and delete the first bone animation. On the 5 frame of animation "Gun shoot", a gun must be visible in characters hand.

thanksRaGeR2013-08-11 10:27:36
B

Post » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 am

thanks for the help,with that rate I'm will still stuck with this question mounts on 2
B

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic