Should I make multiplayer?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:46 pm

I've been using C2 for 2 months, made a ton of prototypes, and made one real unpublished game that I might be uploading soon, and I want to make a multiplayer game...
is this hard? Am I pushing it a bit too much? I've seen a template for it, but what do I have to do after I download the template?
Thanks!
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:11 am

Wow 2 months only and you've made a ton of prototypes already? Haha it took me well over a year to reach that status. But honestly, I think only you can decide. Some people learn and are able to grasp faster. If you feel up to the challenge, why not? There are many things to learn in C2, so just go for it if you feel motivated enough. Best of luck!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:07 pm

When working with the multiplayer object the way you work with C2 is different, you need to be able to work with two states in mind the peer and the host. If you can grasp that then there shouldn't really be anything stopping you from working with multiplayer.
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:34 pm

I guess I'll go for it then =)
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Return to How do I....?