Side Scroller Punching, shooting, damage, and AI

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:42 am

instance variable https://www.scirra.com/manual/73/instance-variables

you should take a look at the tutorial "space blaster" and (perhaps) the manual.. try to do something, play around and ask for help if needed
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:43 am

I'll post something tomorrow
B

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:22 am

oops, forgot to go to the next page... anyways ive seen that page i just do not know how to use the variables/what to put into the boxes and event sheet to get them to work
B

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:15 pm

MagicCookie wrote:oops, forgot to go to the next page... anyways ive seen that page i just do not know how to use the variables/what to put into the boxes and event sheet to get them to work

So you don't know anything?...
Maybe you should practise work on a project that you think you're capable of before moving onto a slightly more advanced one.
B

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:03 pm

SnappedCanvas wrote:
MagicCookie wrote:oops, forgot to go to the next page... anyways ive seen that page i just do not know how to use the variables/what to put into the boxes and event sheet to get them to work

So you don't know anything?...
Maybe you should practise work on a project that you think you're capable of before moving onto a slightly more advanced one.

no, no i do know lots of things i just want to make sure it is put in correctly, i have health and attacks now i just need to make my enemy to have AI
Last edited by MagicCookie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:04 pm

i have made another thread for that explaining it in detail
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?