Simple ABCD Game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic template for drawing game with masks and easy customization
  • Hello,

So i have this idea of creating a HTML game where all the letters will be displayed as objects. The objectives of this game would be to click all the letters ascending e.g A,B,C etc

A timer that shows how much time has been elapsed since the game started should show the time took to get all the letters right.

I would appreciate if someone would direct me to the required tutorials for this project. Anyother help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • First of all, I would recommend reading the following sections:

Manual

FAQ

Tutorials

...and I don't know, if it's just me, but I think it's interessting, how often lately peopel ask something like, how can I build a game like PacMan, instead of trying to figure it out themself, asking speciffic questions, when in need....

• First of all, I would recommend reading the following sections:

Manual

FAQ

Tutorials

...and I don't know, if it's just me, but I think it's interessting, how often lately peopel ask something like, how can I build a game like PacMan, instead of trying to figure it out themself, asking speciffic questions, when in need....

Well thanks, i am looking thru them right now, but I started this thread hopping that someone had previous expericence and would have pointed me to the right sections.

• What I have understood is, that you need some sprites, that react on the event "mouse click" and you have to impement a timer useing "every tick" and don't forget to multiply the ticks by "dt" for accurat measurement.

Start your game and when you get stuck, post your CAPX

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)