Simple Checkers Game

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:11 pm

wow surprised the thread woke up lol and as for Nutzaboutpoker I made it so the player interacts with the checkers and less automated systems so it feels like the real board game and because its less work haha
B
S

Post » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm

[QUOTE=LoganJFord] wow surprised the thread woke up lol and as for Nutzaboutpoker I made it so the player interacts with the checkers and less automated systems so it feels like the real board game and because its less work haha[/QUOTE]

Hey was trying to PM you but I don't have enough "REP" yet to be able to do that apparently. Any chance your willing to share the project file with me so I can see how you put together the movements of the pieces. I'd like to continue to advance your work in the direction I spoke of earlier and am willing to share my progress with you in exchange. Please let me know. Thanks!

-Mike
MIKE ASCHENBRENNER | RCMADIAX
Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @RCMADIAX
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:29 am

Uh sure I suppose when I get around to it I will look for the files (which I hope I have still)
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Well done!
I like it, some nice feature would be remove pieces when jump over.
How you control the pieces and the movement?
With an array?

Salut,
Josep M
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:14 am

its been some time since i touched this project i think i may still have it but I'm not sure. I did not use an array i made a single sprite and named it something like SpaceNode and put SpaceNode over all the Black Spots on the board so when the player let go of the piece I set it to find nearest SpaceNode and then set position to SpaceNode

after playing around i realized that the scoring is a bit messed up lol... maybe i will redo this project when the good Multiplayer is released for C2 add more automated things and such and skins to unlock I dont know where im going with it lol but i do want to redo the project with decent Online Multiplayer just for the learning experience.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:32 am

Great work :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 pm

How did you make the drower thing?? I mean how can you stick the pieces and make them able to move with the drower???
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:46 am

Would you help me learn how you made the events work on this game. I need help to figure this out for a class assignment...so far I have not figured out how to make the game work ....I have tiles on the game as sprites as was suggested in a chess game but the sprite game pieces are not chess pieces so they are played differently. any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
B

Post » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 am

hey can you do repost the game?? file is not found... i want to do it for my school assignment, plss
B

Previous

Return to Completed Creations