"Simulate Control" doesnt work

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • soo my "player" has a "platform" behavior, and then i made a simple event.. where every 1 second.. my "player" will Press the jump button and left button at the same time using the simulate control event... but.. instead my player only jump.. and never moving left.. is this a bug ?

• Without a capx I don't know where the problem is. Maybe you haven't specified for how long the left button is pressed ...

• Yeah ... Makes sense. Every 1 second, the up arrow key simulation will be pressed – a single press is enough for the player to jump. The same will happen to the left arrow key simulation – it will be pressed only for a short moment, so you cannot see any difference ...

• Yeah ... Makes sense. Every 1 second, the up arrow key simulation will be pressed – a single press is enough for the player to jump. The same will happen to the left arrow key simulation – it will be pressed only for a short moment, so you cannot see any difference ...

• > Yeah ... Makes sense. Every 1 second, the up arrow key simulation will be pressed – a single press is enough for the player to jump. The same will happen to the left arrow key simulation – it will be pressed only for a short moment, so you cannot see any difference ...

>

soo.. i need to make 2 different event for my player to automatically jump and move left ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • AnotherUser I would recommend putting your "move left" to an "every tick" condition. This will allow continual movement.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)