simulations

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:13 pm

has anyone made a pure simulation game on construct.
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:44 am

There have been simulation games, and I guess using the physics behavior is a simulation. I have no idea what a pure simulation game is though.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:33 am

R0J0hound wrote:There have been simulation games, and I guess using the physics behavior is a simulation. I have no idea what a pure simulation game is though.

mostly ai but yes
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:54 am

What kind of help are you looking for? I haven't dealt with AI, but have made several educational simulations including 3D. You can take a look at the link in my signature for the apps that are hosted on itunes in this regard.
For game development / IT services contact - ravindra@actualconcepts.com

List of published iOS apps -
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ravi ... d693234511
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:03 pm

kmsravindra wrote:What kind of help are you looking for? I haven't dealt with AI, but have made several educational simulations including 3D. You can take a look at the link in my signature for the apps that are hosted on itunes in this regard.

right now I'm despaerte for sprites
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:59 pm

kmsravindra wrote:What kind of help are you looking for? I haven't dealt with AI, but have made several educational simulations including 3D. You can take a look at the link in my signature for the apps that are hosted on itunes in this regard.

data simulations for instance..a would like to do a soccer manager (small) and I want to know how to do the background simulation (other teams scores, stats.. so on)

how?

thank you
B

Post » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:05 pm

eveloid wrote:

data simulations for instance..a would like to do a soccer manager (small) and I want to know how to do the background simulation (other teams scores, stats.. so on)

how?

thank you

what do you mean by small
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:09 pm

thanks for the link
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:13 pm

eveloid wrote:

how?

thank you

a soccer manager was one of things I was thinking about and a game I'm working on now for enemies
B
S

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas