Site Stealing content from Scirra

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:30 pm

If you had ads in those games you would be less likely to want them removed.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 am

@Kyatric sure and that why I requested it's removal from the arcade. When I originally placed it there i had no idea it was going to be so easily taken by a third party for their own benefit. Lesson learned. I do know how to up the security on it however since I've been unable to log into the arcade I haven't been able to update it for that purpose.

I do think there should be a revision on those terms you mention as they offer no protection to the developers behind the game who are affected directly. In my case it was just a simple weekend game I published freely however some more complex games made by other developers are being affected too, there has been no attribution or mention of the origin or the game being linked and even the scirra banner has been modified or removed. Considering the game is meant to be provided freely and its on a site that is making money out of the heavy amount of adds placed around it while it was still not the site it was intended to be on I call that stolen any day.
Freefall Bird
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General