Don't trust them reviews! They have to give it at least 9.0 if they want to get the game earlier before everyone else.
Anyway, here is a breakdown...
- single player RPG with real time combat (pauseable)
- no grouping, you simply hack'n'slash your way through the world. Or zap. Or burn. Or shoot. Whichever way you prefer.
- there is crafting and lots of side quests. I think there are supposed to be procedurally generated quests, not played that long yet.
A few gripes...
- dumb controls (goddamn consoles ruin it all for PC release... gimme item and spell hotkeys back, bastards!)
- dumbed-down (way way too easy to play, so any 5-years old kid could pick it up and finish it... but that of course means we who expect some quality gameplay will be disappointed)
- still dumb glitches that shouldn't be present in a polished game (hairy cow got stuck on a fence, some npcs were clipping on stairs, corpses sometimes twitch crazily)
However, so far I've enjoyed the experience so much I played straight for 3 hours and half before I finally hit save and then the bed. Money well spent, in my opinion.Mipey2011-11-11 10:57:17