Snap to grid?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 pm

@goldboyj
First of all, welcome to the community!

It's great you've added your .capx to the post, but it would be even better if you could also point out exactly what the problem is. It all depends on what you want to happen, so it's really just a guessing game for me when looking at your .capx at this point.

PS: You could also have made a new thread instead of resurrecting this old one. That way you get notifications when others post in the thread, instead of the guy who started this thread a year ago.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 pm

@Nimtrix
Thanks for the reply. I assumed that because I was using similar code to what Yann displayed it would have been suitable to post in this thread.

Anyway, I have reposted my query into a separate thread here
http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic61474_post377331.html#377331
B

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 pm

@goldboyj:

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Thing is, it's often easier to get a reply if you make your own thread since people might think your reply to this thread is an answer and not a question, and therefore don't bother to have a look.

Whereas if you see a new thread with no replies, you know the problem hasn't been solved yet.

Also, there's the notification thing I mentioned earlier. Anyways, I'll have a look at your .capx and post something in the other thread.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?