So My Wife Got Into A Car Accident

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 am

[quote="SoldjahBoy":38m4b27c]
OMGWTFBBQ :shock:

Upload?[/quote:38m4b27c]

Sure thing.

Before the police and fire department arrived. The chick was still inside the SUV at this point.

She'd had her drivers license less than a week. She mounted the curb, took out two trees and a wrought-iron stair railing to get to this point.

A perfect fit. She couldn't have made a better shot if she'd been aiming for it. And the building's maintenance man was probably wondering if he was going to be the one to clean up the mess. Which he was.

After the cops got her out but before the fire department got there to close off the place. You can see where the bumper had smashed through the wall... my neighbor's head was right on the other side of that.

The chick driving said that for some reason her brakes just stopped working, and she panicked. Hmm...

... could be that car stereo wedged underneath the brake pedal. Just a guess. Also notice that the airbags didn't go off.

Later she tried to change her story to say she was "run off the road by someone." My landlord took pretty much the same photos I did though, so her insurance company was probably all over that stereo jammed under the brakes.

My neighbor, dazed and confused amongst the aftermath.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:24 pm

I.......... am stunned...... what the fooking hell..... that kind of takes the cake and the rest of the bakery with it. O.o
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:15 pm

LOL deadeye, considering nobody got hurt, that's kinda hilarious :D The wheels off the ground... perfectly aimed through the window... and the guy looking kinda annoyed his house got trashed... it looks staged almost :P
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Haha he must been doing this
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:44 pm

haha this chick at my old highschool had her license like a day and she went out to lunch with her friends (illegally) and upon returning to school she missed the driveway and took out a light pole, which fell across the street. not that it matters or anything but she was asian :roll: lol
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:40 pm

[quote="Ashley":p0k8l8ie]LOL deadeye, considering nobody got hurt, that's kinda hilarious :D[/quote:p0k8l8ie]

Yeah, it was pretty funny. There were people from blocks around who came to gawk at it.

Aside from my landlord (who was outside at the time) I was the first one there. At first all I could do was stand there gaping at it. The chick who lived in the apartment above was looking down out of her window and asked me rather casually "Is that a car sticking out of their apartment?" "Yes." "Should I call 911?" "YES." That's when I ran to get my camera.

Anyway, what's new with your situation, SB? Any news? Got some pics to share?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:50 am

Yeah got some pics now... gonna take them to work with me today and resize+upload them... kinda busy today though so might upload tonight after work acctually.

Also, wife kinda got whiplash as well... took a day to set in with the muscle pain etc... She's going to the doctor today to get checked out, but still overall pretty good considering.
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:10 am

Aw man, that sucks. Neck injuries are a bitch. Still I suppose it's something to be thankful for that nobody was hurt any worse than that.

Hope she feels better soon.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:47 pm

[quote="deadeye":uzdefy0c]Aw man, that sucks. Neck injuries are a bitch. Still I suppose it's something to be thankful for that nobody was hurt any worse than that.

Hope she feels better soon.[/quote:uzdefy0c]

Cheers Mate... so do I.

I forgot to bring the photo's with me to work for upload yesterday, and again today (I was in a bit of a rush to get here) so I will try to get them done tonight... which reminds me I have some links to M to SuperV as well lol...

Must remember these things!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Thats mental man. Glad everyone is ok.

The other driver must have been annoyed to ruin a Skyline! :O
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic