Soccer games in C2?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Are there any soccer games built with C2?

Or any other sport game that you have to control a team?

• I'm not sure about controlling an entire team at once in real time(if that is what you are referring to) I don't think even fifa does that....

But you should definitely be able to create a soccer game where, like in fifa, the players have some basic AI and once you select a player that behavior is paused and control is given to you untill you deselect the guy at which point his AI resumes.

Of course one assumes you could make the AI as complex/good as you want, I used the word basic because with my current skill level that's how the ai would turn out if I attempted something like that, basic, super, super basic...

As to whether or not there are already soccer(or other sports) games created with C2, I don't know, you should probably ask google.

• I'm not sure about controlling an entire team at once in real time(if that is what you are referring to) I don't think even fifa does that....

But you should definitely be able to create a soccer game where, like in fifa, the players have some basic AI and once you select a player that behavior is paused and control is given to you untill you deselect the guy at which point his AI resumes.

Of course one assumes you could make the AI as complex/good as you want, I used the word basic because with my current skill level that's how the ai would turn out if I attempted something like that, basic, super, super basic...

As to whether or not there are already soccer(or other sports) games created with C2, I don't know, you should probably ask google.

thanks for your reply.

I mean control an entire team as in fifa games, like you said, where the other players have AI.

I've searched google but do not found any C2 soccer games examples.

thanks

• Yes, you should be able to create something similar to fifa, if you're good enough.

• gleegum I haven't seen any soccer games and very few sports games. It is possible but difficult. I am currently working on a baseball game and it is way more intense than I thought it would be. You have to think through every possible scenario. If it is your first project I would advise trying something else first other than a sports game.

• Haha, I just finished adding a soccer mini game in 8Bit Fiesta a couple of minutes ago and then saw this post

But yeah, you could make a sports game with c2. Would be nice to see a real innovative sports game made with construct2

• Anonnymitet

lol it reminds me Nintendo World Cup

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • MadSpy Yeah, played that all the time when I was a kid

Almost identical

• Anonnymitet Brilliant. Congrats on your game being on Steam! When do you think it will be launched?

• robertjs3 Thank you. I'm planning on a launch in october. Just have to add some more mini games and finish the story mode

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)