Soldier Character 17 — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
Special forces soldier wearing a gaz mask and armed with a submachinegun. Inspired by the British Special Air Service (SAS).
This character is made for shooters, runners, platformers, strategy or side-scrolling/action games. Use as protagonist or enemy in your military/war themed game.
- 21 animation states including: Idle, Walk, Run, Jump, Throw, Kick, Shoot, Crouch, Hurt, Die and more.
- PNG frames for each animation.
- 100% customizeable and resizeable vector body parts made with CorelDraw (.CDR, .AI, .SVG, .EPS included).
- You can edit the body parts in CorelDraw, Illustrator or Inkscape.
- Skeletal animations made with Brashmonkey Spriter (.SCML and .SCON included).
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Soldier Character 17