soldiers sprites?

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Wed May 22, 2013 2:03 pm

[QUOTE=danielshunter] Patriick hows the artwork going
[/QUOTE]

I got really busy yesterday and wasn't able to continue working on the character animations through most of yesterday...

It shouldn't take too much longer to add a good run, death, walk and jump animation, so be a little patient and I should have them uploaded here soon enough. I can't work on it right now I have some important things to deal with but as soon as I am able I will =]
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Ok thanks
B
S

Post » Wed May 22, 2013 8:03 pm

[QUOTE=danielshunter] Ok thanks[/QUOTE]

This might look bad on my part, but I am helping for free :P but I won't be able to finish these up today either, I have to go and collect a few new parts for my computer and it's going to be rather late when I return home, it's already 20:03 here in England.

Keep checking back though as I will most likely get to it tomorrow, I have little work to get done unless something comes up of course but I don't foresee anything like that happening. =]
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 24, 2013 10:55 am

Ok, I've just got a new computer so once I have everything installed and setup on that, I will have time to finish up this sprite sheet for you, I will give you what I have at the end of the day either way and just update with the rest on Saturday if I don't finish all of them today, at least that way you can get something going with the sprites while I work on the rest of them =]

Sorry for the delay :P
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 24, 2013 11:18 am

Thats fine thanks a bunch
B
S

Post » Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 am

[QUOTE=danielshunter] Thats fine thanks a bunch[/QUOTE]

The Running animation is now pretty much complete. I need to tweak it a little but I have it done, the soldier is running with the gun in his hand...

I'm pretty tired though so I will clean it up and get the jump finished tomorrow =]
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 25, 2013 7:25 am

cool
B
S

Post » Sat May 25, 2013 11:41 pm

The only animation I have left to complete now is the Die animation, I think...

I have completed these so far:

Shoot
crouch
shoot while crouched
Idle
Running
Jump

I will upload in a zip file with all of the .gif's for you tomorrow, I should have finished the death animation by then...

Also, a few edits and you can have yourself an enemy right there too! =]

[update]
Sorry for not posting them, I got hired for a small time freelance job and I had to get that out of the way before posting and it took most of my free time on the day I was going to finish and post them.Patriick2013-05-28 00:57:20
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Sorry that it has taken a while :|
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 28, 2013 12:55 am

OK, an update here... I had a little trouble but you WILL have these sprites by the end of tomorrow for sure.

I was transferring a bunch of files to my new computer and I ended up deleting my pixel art folder thinking I had transferred it, some of the stuff was up on my Copy account but a chunk of it hadn't synced up yet. So I ended up loosing the work I had done, but don't worry I spent a portion of today re-creating the same sprite and animations...

I've managed to get the time in to finish up the Run, Idle and Shoot so tomorrow I will wrap up the Die and Jump animations then post them here for you no later than the 29th for sure!!

Otherwise I would have had them posted by now but not to worry, just a slight delay :P

Patriick2013-05-28 07:14:31
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Tools and Resources