Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create 2 different sprites
2. Give 1 sprite Solid behavior
3. Put sprite with Solid behavior into a family
4. Give family the Bullet behavior
5. Give non-solid sprite the Bullet behavior
6. Set both the Family's bullet behavior and the non-solid sprite's bullet behavior to the same speeds (50 in the example .capx)
Sprite(in family) with Solid behavior will move twice as fast as sprite without solid behavior when both have their bullet speeds set the same (50 in this case).
Both sprites should move at the same speed.
Internet Explorer: yes
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 8 64-bit
Construct 2 version:
version 119 (64-bit)