(Solved) Can't link my youtube channel on my Scirra page

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:36 pm

chadorireborn wrote:
TRMG wrote:So it's their way of having a quality check?

Yes. It must be.

Alright then, thanks for the help and sorry that I got a little mad =D
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:53 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:@TRMG why dont you add the youtube channel in your signature instead? its not as useful as the profile one where people sees where you at directly... but still helps. Also you could place a youtube link to your website also? if someone comes to your profile they wold probably click on your website at first sight then searching the youtube link. just saying there are other ways of viewing this problem. but i totally get the need of youtube link working in profile page.

Code: Select all
[url=myyoutubechannelurl][img]myyoutubeiconimage[/img][/url]  ---------BBCODE signature Hyperlink alternative for images

Hey,
Sorry to bother you again, but do you know how can I put two photos with links side by side?

(I get this result if I only put the first code side by side with the second \/ )
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:49 pm

TRMG wrote:
Sorry to bother you again, but do you know how can I put two photos with links side by side?

(I get this result if I only put the first code side by side with the second \/ )

you have a space between the codes, check your lines in signature see if the codes are breaking like the new pasted one is starting under instead of near the old one, that wold be a space that is creating by the "newline" or

this is something i write without space right? -> [url][img][/img][/url]
this is something i write with space by pressing enter or copy pasting and bbcode automatically ads a space

[url][img][/img][/url][url]
[img][/img][/url]

[url][img][/img][/url][url][img][/img][/url] <- this is how they should look  ▼ see signature
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:10 pm

gamecorpstudio wrote:
TRMG wrote:

you have a space between the codes, check your lines in signature see if the codes are breaking like the new pasted one is starting under instead of near the old one, that wold be a space that is creating by the "newline" or

this is something i write without space right? -> [url][img][/img][/url]
this is something i write with space by pressing enter or copy pasting and bbcode automatically ads a space

[url][img][/img][/url][url]
[img][/img][/url]

[url][img][/img][/url][url][img][/img][/url] <- this is how they should look  ▼ see signature

Awesome! Thank you so much!
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback