[SOLVED] Google Play Services - not working?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Solved it all by removing the code in additions.xml and just letting the plugin install via the project. This works fine and the code in additions.xml is NOT needed if you actually implement the plugin in the intel xdk project! Hope someone sees this and that it solves their issue :)
Website Twitter Indie Developer
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:11 pm

condolent wrote:Solved it all by removing the code in additions.xml and just letting the plugin install via the project. This works fine and the code in additions.xml is NOT needed if you actually implement the plugin in the intel xdk project! Hope someone sees this and that it solves their issue :)

So to conclude you downloaded the Phonegapgame plugin for Construct 2, then exported and Intel XDK did all the rest, or you configure something else on the project tab?
B
S

Post » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:09 pm

@Draconiz717 no you have to add the cordova plugin aswell, go to add plugin (Intel XDK project settings) -> Add plugin -> Add a third party plugin -> type in 'cordova-plugin-game' without quotationmarks and then type in your app ID when prompted! After this, you need to go into the "develop" tab and delete the whole segment for cordova-plugin-game. This text is generated by the construct 2 plugin and you will need to remove this piece of code every time you want to make a new build. Or at least everytime you export your C2 project
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:54 am

condolent wrote:After this, you need to go into the "develop" tab and delete the whole segment for cordova-plugin-game. This text is generated by the construct 2 plugin and you will need to remove this piece of code every time you want to make a new build. Or at least everytime you export your C2 project

From with file?

additions.xml (there are two of them. What exact code do I get rid of?)
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:45 pm

@metalmuscles intelxdk.config.additions.xml and the whole code that should be deleted:
Code: Select all
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="cordova-plugin-game" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-game" intelxdk:id="cordova-plugin-game">
   <intelxdk:param intelxdk:name="APP_ID" intelxdk:value="1064334934918" />
</intelxdk:plugin>
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:04 pm

condolent wrote:@metalmuscles intelxdk.config.additions.xml and the whole code that should be deleted:
Code: Select all
<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="cordova-plugin-game" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-game" intelxdk:id="cordova-plugin-game">
   <intelxdk:param intelxdk:name="APP_ID" intelxdk:value="1064334934918" />
</intelxdk:plugin>

That´s weird, my additions.xml does not have those lines of codes, any idea why? And thanks for the help by the way, I almost gave up to use achievements!
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:10 pm

I made a tutorial of how to install it properly here
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Even my additions.xml does not have those lines of codes !! Any idea how to solve it??
I Followed the tutorial properly...
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Harish Reddy wrote:Even my additions.xml does not have those lines of codes !! Any idea how to solve it??
I Followed the tutorial properly...

If the code in your additions.xml didn't add in automatically, then something's wrong with the plugin itself or you haven't installed it correctly. Remember to use both the C2 plugin AND the intel XDK plugin
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?