[Solved] How do I make a vertical Loading bar?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Hey guys,

I actually already made my loading bar following this tutorial here. Although it's teaching how to make a horizontal bar, I did a vertical bar for my project. The problem is: as all the solutions show that I should use Tiled Background, I was unable to make it progress from the bottom to the top.

So what I really need to know is how to make a Tiled background "load" from the bottom to the top, once, by default it loads from the top to the bottom.

Thanks.

• Follow the tutorial again, but remember:

Always replace width by height, since you don't want to increase your loading bar's width, but its height.

Also, remember that your TiledBackground has to be scalable upwards and not sideways, like a regular loading bar.

I you still struggle, I will provide a .capx.

• Follow the tutorial again, but remember:

Always replace width by height, since you don't want to increase your loading bar's width, but its height.

Also, remember that your TiledBackground has to be scalable upwards and not sideways, like a regular loading bar.

I you still struggle, I will provide a .capx.

Thanks for your reply. I really took care of the height stead of width. The problem is that the progress loads from the top to the bottom when I need it to load from the bottom to the top

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sounds like the issue is the TiledBackground's Hotspot.

Try to set it to "Top".

Here is an example .capx if you still struggle.

• Sounds like the issue is the TiledBackground's Hotspot.

Try to set it to "Top".

Here is an example .capx if you still struggle.

The link doesn´t works

• Fixed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)