IT HAS BEEN SOLVED!
1) After a new fresh format I have decided to open my computer case, take out my graphics card and my hard drive, detach it and clean the hell out of both of them using a air spray can for about 20 minutes with pauses. Then I took a brush and brushed all the dust the heck out of it.
Then I firmly connected both into their slots on the motherboard.
2)Next I downloaded Nvidia Inspector from guru3d.com, ran it and changed vertical tear control to standard.
3)Last but not least Ive reverted back to AERO theme instread of classic, because from what I read only AERO supports vsync for tearing.
Sorry for all the hassle everyone especially @Asmodean, and thanks for your time
In the end it was probably dirt and loose cables...
Hopefully now I can return to making games without any other problematic interferences!
Brick by brick, stone by stone.