I tryed to use normal font (set font face) instead of webfont.
Initially, nothing to do.
Then, finally I have found and solved my issues.
How use custom fonts in your androdid apps and export them in CocoonJS:
1) create your .ttf font; I download one from Squirrel Font named pusab___-webfont.ttf
2) open the font and look at its real name: In my case Pusab (<--- look at the P)
3) rename the file into pusab.ttf (<---- p not P)
4) INSTALL IT TO YOUR SYSTEM: i opened it and there is the opion
-> install <-
5) Open you project in Construc 2
6) import in your files folder the file pusab.ttf
7) now normally choose in your Text objects the font pusab
8) export your project with cocoonJS
9) load it in preview and clicking on fps you will notice: "Custom font loaded: game/pusab.ttf
I hope to be useful with this one...
Bye, Parside.parside2013-07-20 08:59:26