[Solved]CocoonJS Galaxy S2 (ICS)

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm

How do I stop my cocoonJS app from force closing upon opening it on my newly updated galaxy s2 (I think it is ICS now)

Only after the update will it not open-- there is no way in reversing my update without hacking the phone or whatever it is called.

If anyone could help I'd be very grateful.

Edit:

I've also emailed ludei support but hoping for a quicker answer on here!

Edit:
@Kyatric you're amazing.. perhaps you know the answer?

ANSWER:
Turns out since I updated to ICS I simply needed to re-install the app! No more problems.Sulli2013-06-06 16:41:24
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:18 am

Might be a handy tip to put in your apps help menu if it has one. I have been holding off updating my S2 waiting to see if any bugs this is good info maybe worth a tutorial?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:16 pm

@Rorza hey dude. The update is really good.. I just didn't do the simple 'on and off' trick and the 'uninstall' trick.. I just presumed it was a more complex issue but rather just needed reinstalling.

I can say it is really cool though- multi tasking (videos) is now available.. for example I'm scrolling through facebook or something and the video opens with the native android video app I can then put it to a side or bottom of the screen and carry on whilst watching it (adjustable size by the way.)

Other than the new sleek look I'm not sure what else it did I'm a bit more of a computer than a mobile whizz.

Anyway don't hold off too long as you'll miss out (by probably upgrading your contract soon or something.)
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General