[SOLVED]How do I check how fast something happened?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:26 pm

MadSpy wrote:(as usual)

Haha..
"As usual" is a bit of an exaggeration, I still learn on here every day, but thanks..
:)
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Well, after a lot of tweaking to your latest suggestion @LittleStain I finally got it to work!! Thank you!!
And I olso realized what the problem was. It seems C2 is an idiot, what did you do @Ashley , get him drunk? :shock: No, but seriously, it seems C2 does not know what = means....
It doesn't matter what value I get C2 to check on in the third event 4, 3, 2, 1(YESS even 1 which we actually previously set it to in event nr.2!!!...) as long as I use =(equal to) C2 doesn't figure it out. However if I use >(greater than) well then it works.... :x
Extremely stupid in my opinion(guess now I have to go over all of my games and see if I used = anywhere else...) but at least I'm glad I got it to work. Thanks again Stain.

And don't worry @MadSpy , like Stain said, we're all here to learn. I don't think anyone here knows C2 inside out and 100% never needs any help.;)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:12 pm

VIKINGS wrote:Well, after a lot of tweaking to your latest suggestion @LittleStain I finally got it to work!! Thank you!!
And I olso realized what the problem was. It seems C2 is an idiot, what did you do @Ashley , get him drunk? :shock: No, but seriously, it seems C2 does not know what = means....
It doesn't matter what value I get C2 to check on in the third event 4, 3, 2, 1(YESS even 1 which we actually previously set it to in event nr.2!!!...) as long as I use =(equal to) C2 doesn't figure it out. However if I use >(greater than) well then it works.... :x
Extremely stupid in my opinion(guess now I have to go over all of my games and see if I used = anywhere else...) but at least I'm glad I got it to work. Thanks again Stain.

And don't worry @MadSpy , like Stain said, we're all here to learn. I don't think anyone here knows C2 inside out and 100% never needs any help.;)

= (equal to) does work on my computer in the example from which I took the event-screenshot..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Well @LittleStain maybe it's a bug that got fixed, I'm still runing build 200. I'm waiting on the next stable release to update....
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:02 am

= (equal to) does work works fine I never had any troubled since I brought C2
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?