<link removed - problem solved>
Steps to reproduce:
(all written in .capx as well)
1. open Win7 "display-adjustments"
2. change border-, menu-, titlebar- and fontsize slightly to:
"for people with glasses which forgot their glasses"
3. open C2-Editor (.capx guides you here (incl. screenshots))
- some menubuttons 'dropped behind' and are not accessible anymore
('OK', 'back', 'cancel' - buttons) e.g. when add event
- + in this version titlebar "save button" dont work (maybe related)
- more details in .capx
- there should be "ok - cancel - back" buttons, like in my other programms installed. Checked it, this effect is only here.
Internet Explorer: no
...but C2-Editor itself affected
Operating system & service pack:
Win7 64bit SP1
Construct 2 version:
r122 (and checked in r121: same effect)