some kind of pacman

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:14 pm

Here's a 3D (right 3D my ass) pacmanoid I'm planning to upload to the arcade one of these days. Still needs a bit of work tho. Begun as a simple experiment with the shadow behaviour , then based on @stemkoski 's legendary although incomplete pacman tutorial. I don't really feel like making one hundred levels, so I'll rather expand the one I have, maybe add some more enemies or traps or something, and make it a survival.

Go PLAY.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:05 am

rrrright this is probing to be harder than expected. I'm having a lot of odd performance issues. i made the level bigger but as soon as i filled it up with pellet fps dropped dramatically... probably should restart again with lower def graphics. oh well.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:55 am

hey there, i finally managed something with those performance issues! used a tilemap instead of many instances of them pills 8-) Feedback appreciated, specially about how it behaves on mobile devices.

PLAY
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:06 am

Wow....nice......
My in work shmup game CYBERSTORM DEVLOG - "That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead"
B
S
G

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests