Some problems with coocon

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:43 pm

https://www.scirra.com/store/ebooks/qui ... ebook-1893

Try this ebook it will help you lot
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:59 am

In my experience the black screen appears if you are using a plugin in construct which you have no installed within the cocoon web tool (via the plugins tab).
pay careful attention that some plugins have different ios/android versions.
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:07 am

Thank you all for your answers, well it helps me a lot to build my game easily with cocoon,

thank you guys
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 16, 2017 11:42 pm

@orinab
@SaRaB

I am having issues with black screen as well, it appears right after c2progress Loader screen. I built my game on xdk,CocoonIO and phonegap. The black screen appears only after installing and running the game for the first time. The game is running in background as it registers touch and taps.
When I close the game and start again, I don't have the black screen anymore!! This is happening with all three builds. Do you know what the issue might be? I feel so hopeless :(
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 am

@SamRock

Hey sir, I am sorry that I did not saw your problem, I am sorry for being late.

As your problem, could you please show me the sittings you export your game with construct 2 and your plugins that you used inside the game, maybe I can help you with.

please show me pictures of construct 2 exporting sittings and plugins inside the coocon, and other things that belong the export tools.

Thank you.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 23, 2017 12:02 am

SaRaB wrote:@SamRock

Hey sir, I am sorry that I did not saw your problem, I am sorry for being late.

As your problem, could you please show me the sittings you export your game with construct 2 and your plugins that you used inside the game, maybe I can help you with.

please show me pictures of construct 2 exporting sittings and plugins inside the coocon, and other things that belong the export tools.

Thank you.

Hey thank you so much for responding. I did a "Remote Debugging using USB" and found the issue was due to JSON Plugin. This plugin had a particular function that was not exported by C2. I commented the code in JS and rebuilt, then the game was fine again. No more Black screen! :)
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General