Some Requests

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Greetings

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to create games again. I'm digging Construct 2 and understanding it's functions little by little.

If I may, a couple suggestions as I know you're very busy.

First, what about an option to do a "wipe" between layouts? They're usually featured in generic video editing software. As of now the transition when one goes from layout to layout is instant. Would it be possible to add a tool that allows the screen to fade/wipe to black on end layout and fade/wipe from black on beginning?

It could really add a new dynamic for projects!

Second, add a feature to layout properties to play a specific audio track. So that way when you test/play the audio plays until you leave that layout. If two connected layouts have the same track, the track would continue to play seamlessly until a layout is loaded with a different track(or no track).

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can do that by having a screenwide black image (use 1x1 tiled background) that you gradually fade in after you have triggered your layout change event. After that you wait for black images opacity to reach 100, switch the layout, and have a similar black image there which you fade fom 100 opacity to 0. You can see it in action at the game in my signature :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)