Somebody can make a this plugin?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • hello. i am having problems with groups. i have a object called "frog", when the frog is in the trap the group "walk" disable, but if i have 2 frogs and only one in the trap the 2 frogs stop. I want to know if you can make these groups work in the 2 "frog" independently, that is, if the group stops only to stop for the "frog" that is in the trap for each. so, somebody can make a plugin that makes 1 group work in 2 or more objects independently? thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello. i am having problems with groups. i have a object called "frog", when the frog is in the trap the group "walk" disable, but if i have 2 frogs and only one in the trap the 2 frogs stop. I want to know if you can make these groups work in the 2 "frog" independently, that is, if the group stops only to stop for the "frog" that is in the trap for each. so, somebody can make a plugin that makes 1 group work in 2 or more objects independently? thanks.

Two Frogs only? why not just add a "Boolean" to the Frogs??? and you save the hassle of the Plugin and maybe some money

The Booleans work the same as "Groups" but individually to the objects just add a boolean "isTraped" to the Frogs then you can do

Frog Is not Traped

Sub Event>>Do your staff here

Else Frog IsTraped

set walk disable

Triger once while true

• tarek2

man, this is just an example, there are situations where it is necessary to use groups. I'm not playing frogs, that was just a stupid example .....

• tarek2

man, this is just an example, there are situations where it is necessary to use groups. I'm not playing frogs, that was just a stupid example .....

Indeed the request looked very stupid and weird the way you represented

You asking for someone to spend their free time to make a plugin which is not very clear if is a (paid or free job) and you couldn't even support your request with a good argument to why is really needed just >>> "just a stupid example"

do you think anyone will take you seriously?

[quote:1559o5ic]there are situations where it is necessary to use groups

Can you share a few of those situations?

I'm curious now

If you are lucky and manage to make the Pugin what will you gain from this Method that you couldn't do with Booleans?

Is in it the end goal the same?

Boolean is "Active"

Sub Event: Do your staf here

Groups is active

your staff here

Now even if they make the Plugin you requesting how would Construct know if Each "Group" from Each "Frog" or whatever objects have to be Active for that particular objects??

wouldn't have to Loop through the objects to know this object has the group Active or False then run the code? doesn't sound Exactly like a Variable Booleans Job

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)