Sonic Construct Worlds - collaborative porting project

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:57 am

[quote="QuaziGNRLnose":48603oot]i just set width to a negative or positive to mirror my sprite., something like when its facing left set width to abs(.width)*-1 and when its facing right to abs(.width). you dont have to waste any extra memory either!!![/quote:48603oot]

That's a pretty clever solution, it would save me half my animations :). Though in conjunction with the Angle 0 method I suppose it would have to be height instead of width.

And a little off-topic, but I ran one of my Vert caps earlier and it ran fine :shock:. I guess whatever broke it got fixed while I wasn't looking.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 am

GENTLEMEN.

The cap has been updated.

- Turning bug fixed
- Basic, common actions implemented (Idle, Walking, Running, jumping, Standing Up, Crouching)

Click the link in the original post for the updated cap.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:28 pm

New .cap uploaded. Click the link in the original post for the updated cap.

- Skidding implemented, as well as a turning animation function for "normal mode". Not quite perfect, but it's getting there.
- Spin-dash and rolling implemented. Also imperfect, for example, spin-dash release is too slow at the moment. Might consider using TimeDelta as part of the functionality.
- Separated code for the skins into their own specific Event Sheets. I also might consider doing the same for actions. It would probably be better that way.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:36 pm

This doesn't seem to be working on 0.99.72? is what I'm getting trying to run it.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 am

Oh, bloody 'ell, the link's wrong. My bad.

Also, I uploaded a zip with sound files as an alternate link, if you don't mind linking the files and a few extra megs for download.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your Creations