SOS - Shooting Game

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi guys...
Can somebody please help me
I'm trying to make a zombie game, and made him use his head as his weapon to defeat vampires. BUT I can't figure out what to do next.

I'm using keyboard to control the game and set animations like walk-left, walk-right & shoot-left & shoot-right (but it won't shoot in the right direction).

SOS. NinjaTara2013-03-25 17:54:44
B

Post » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Can share the .capx?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:41 pm

For my game I made the player having a variable called isFacing, and I set that variable based on if left, right, up, or down is pressed or held.

Then I determine which way my projectile goes based on isFacing.

It would help to share a capx, but otherwise try to change the angle of the shot based on player isFacing.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi Vlandak..
I was able to sort it out, I will share the game or put it in the scirra arcade once done. Thanks!
B

Post » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:26 pm

[QUOTE=Equinox80] For my game I made the player having a variable called isFacing, and I set that variable based on if left, right, up, or down is pressed or held.

Then I determine which way my projectile goes based on isFacing.

It would help to share a capx, but otherwise try to change the angle of the shot based on player isFacing.[/QUOTE]

To Equinox80,

Thanks a lot! You help me to understand what to do. I'm in the process of finishing the game, hopefully in 2-3 days.
You're a star.
B

Return to How do I....?