sound in chrome

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm

I know this post is rather old, but I just wanted to point out that I have the same problem. Sound works flawlessly in Firefox, but inexplicably stutters in Chrome (which is pretty annoying, since graphically it's the exact opposite, where Chrome has a much better FPS than Firefox). I'm also on a Windows XP SP3 32-bit machine. At any rate, it's good to know that it's not a problem with my project but has something to do with Chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:48 pm

the only solution i found is to import everything as music, ive not been using sound lately but sad to know its still an issue
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:57 am

Not sure if your issue is related to what mine was doing, but by adding trigger once while true will keep the ( on touch ) or ( is touching object ) from playing more then one time. also adding it to events where system check veritable's such as loops it will only trigger once while true.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 pm

I fixed it,

so my issue was that I had keep hearing noise and jittering when playing sounds in the preview on all browsers, it was fixed by adding another condition to play sound which is trigger once while true.

Hope this helps

Omar
B

Previous

Return to Closed bugs