Sound Not Playing if I build APK

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Ey, gracias por el feedback. Si, aqui un constructor gallego.
Cuando pones un sonido tarda un segundo en sincronizarse. No se como solucionar eso, me imagino que sera debido a la cantidad de colisiones que tiene que checkear por cada botón en la pantalla. Quizas en un movil de última generación funcione mejor. En mi sansumg galaxy 4 mini me ocurre lo mismo.
Espero que no se me heche el foro encima por hablar con eñes.
Un saludo
MY APPS ON GOOGLEPLAY
ImageImageImage
B
S

Post » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:05 pm

I have galaxy s6 and happens to me has happened to me before, using "every 1 second" desynchronization occurs and does not sound every second, sometimes there is a delay, it passes on Android, windows that desynchronization does not occur.

------------------------

Yo tengo galaxy s6 y sucede, a mi me ha pasado en ocasiones, al usar "every 1 second" se produce una desincronización y no suena cada segundo, a veces hay un retardo, pasa en android, en windows no ocurre esa desincronización.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:50 am

at least your apk has sound working
but in my apk doesn't sound play with many reopen
I reopen many time but don't working
pls check my caps
or tell me
Does I need any plugin related to sound to work sound?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:42 pm

hello, i have same problem with you but i solved it. Just reimport your sound in C2 using WAV format. Then C2 will encode into multiple format, just press convert and OK button. Now don't remove any sound files. Export it again and now it should be working.
So, basicly you need to import WAV format in C2 and C2 will convert to the right format.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:03 pm

nikosurfing wrote:hello, i have same problem with you but i solved it. Just reimport your sound in C2 using WAV format. Then C2 will encode into multiple format, just press convert and OK button. Now don't remove any sound files. Export it again and now it should be working.
So, basicly you need to import WAV format in C2 and C2 will convert to the right format.

But that is the normal way to do ... what were you doing before ?.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:04 pm

i have done the same thing
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:29 am

Mirlas wrote:
nikosurfing wrote:hello, i have same problem with you but i solved it. Just reimport your sound in C2 using WAV format. Then C2 will encode into multiple format, just press convert and OK button. Now don't remove any sound files. Export it again and now it should be working.

But that is the normal way to do ... what were you doing before ?.

I said source sound must be WAV format so that C2 can encode with the best result, so i talked about source file. I had test it using various format and the result not always working except WAV. You got it sir?

For @luckyrawatlucky, send me your sound that have a problem i will convert it and i send you back. If i've much time i'll test by myself.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?