Sound on Android & PhoneGap

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Best soundtracks for any game. High quality and engaging assets.
  • I was wondering, if anyone gotten sound to work on an Android tablet? I have an Acer Iconia a500, I have also tried it on my droid incredible and my girlfriend's mytouch 4g I can't get it to work on any of them.

I have been trying to get it to work for a while now and have looked all over the forums and can't seem to get it to work. I can get it to play in the browser, but not when it built an apk with phonegap.

From what I've read it can only play one sound at a time, and that's perfect for what I'm looking to do, but so far no luck. So here's what I'm wondering,

1. Has anyone gotten sound to work on their android device?

2. If you have gotten it to work, would you mind posting a .capx that I could download and see what I might be doing wrong?

3. Here is a link to my .capx file too, what it's supposed to do is at the start of the frame play music. The sprite on the screen will rotate too, that's it really.

dl.dropbox.com/u/6759226/sound%20tests.capx

So if anyone has any suggestions I would truly appreciate it. I'm super stuck on this one.

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sound support on mobiles is pretty poor at the moment - I haven't done much testing on Android but on iOS it can only play one sound at a time and only seems to want to play sounds on user-initiated events like taps and touches, so the same might apply to Android.

• hi Ashley i have an iPad and and Iphone , no sounds at all.

is there a tutorial or an example somewhere ?

thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)