Sound problem in iOS with WKWebView

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 5:33 am

@Ashley Hi! I've updated Construct to r229, exported my game with WKWebView and build it in Intel XDK with the Corodva WKWebView plugin. I rum my game in iPhone 5 and it run well!!! No problem with sound. But when I try to run my game in iPad 3 I get black screen after the loading screen.
B
S

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 2:08 pm

@Ashley - I've installed r229 and exported and build 2 games. I've tested the games on iPhone 5 and iPad 3.

First game run well on iPhone - no problem with the sound at all (the sound starts right form the beginning of the game) and doesn't run at all in iPad - I get black screen after the loading bar and that's all. I've tried to export and build the project without wkwebview, and I've got the same back screen.

Second game run well on both iPhone and iPad, but on both of then sound behaviors like "Music" - starts to play just after first touch on the screen.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:56 pm

@zeroflag Did you ever resolve this? I am on r235 and the latest XDK (3522) and I am seeing this for the first time now that I upraded to iOS 10 on my phone.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Closed bugs