Sound problem with android

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Hello,

Please a need help with some issue, when i use my game with android, the first launch its normal, but if i minimize the game and later return only the musics plays, the sound its just like mute or something, anyone could help me ? :D
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:55 pm

davi9411 wrote:Hello,

Please a need help with some issue, when i use my game with android, the first launch its normal, but if i minimize the game and later return only the musics plays, the sound its just like mute or something, anyone could help me ? :D

Yes. I experience this myself. This bug was already happening years ago. I don't know if they fixed this but it seems that they didn't.

I do have a workaround but it's not a solution. Try setting Play Audio/Music on Background and the music will work on background, so it will not be muted on maximizing the game.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:36 pm

chadorireborn wrote:
davi9411 wrote:Hello,

Yes. I experience this myself. This bug was already happening years ago. I don't know if they fixed this but it seems that they didn't.

I do have a workaround but it's not a solution. Try setting Play Audio/Music on Background and the music will work on background, so it will not be muted on maximizing the game.

thanks a lot i will try
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General