Space bars of bookmark and others windows problems

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Health, Weapon & Rage Bars for your Games. Easy to use & Customize.
  • Problem Description

In the editor, the spacing bars in the "Bookmarks" window, "Properties" window and "Image points" window do not save the position assigned to them by the user.

Attach a Capx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xa63at3pwib2nw6/bugTabsBookmarks.capx?dl=0

Description of Capx

In the capx you will find the bookmarks window with an added bookmark.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Move the spacing bar in the bookmarks or in the properties window to see the bookmark's name better and properties names better.
    • Close C2.
    • Open the file again.
    • You will notice that the spacebar in the bookmarks/properties window did not memorize its position, so you must move it again to see the name of the bookmark.

Observed Result

The spacing bar that allows you to better see the name of the bookmarks does not save its position when C2 closes.

The same applies to the space bar in the properties window.

Expected Result

The spacing bars in the bookmarks/properties windows must save the position set by the user at the time of closing C2, of course the bar should recover the position assigned by the user.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES/NO)
    • FireFox: (YES/NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

W10 64bits

Construct 2 Version ID

R254 64bits

• I add that this also happens in the picture point window.

If you use a slightly long name for a picture point, the name will not be visible.

You will solve it by moving the space bar to add more space to the name, but when you close the picture points and later reopen it, the name will not be seen again because the line does not preserve the space and reboots to the standard place.

I give more space for the name

After closing, I open the window again and the space has been lost

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There is no answer to this so I upload the thread

• In the absence of official comment, I suppose there is no interest in fixing this deficiency, which is quite annoying.

This leads me to think that sometimes it is better to dodge a bug and use a personalized workaround because if you must wait until they fix the bug, they may never answer you and you may continue waiting.

I will not insist more with this issue.

• This is annoying to configure every time you open the project.

I said that I would not insist more but I changed my mind since it is annoying to have to reconfigure when you open a project.

Is it a lot of work to solve this?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)