Space Expedition

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Build a thrilling space station scenario with these level assets and characters.
  • Atmospheric space adventure. Hero goes to an unknown planet in order to find new types of organic matter, but on arrival it expects something mysterious.

Story:

August 12, 2054

Research complex ZARYA was sent from space Station SOYUZ-1 to the SPECTRUM planet. A day after landing, the request came from the ZARYA for transportation a sample of organic matter discovered on this planet. For this problem single ship COMET was sent to SPECTRUM planet, however upon arrival at destination , complex ZARYA stopped communicating to the outer world...

Game in beta status for now. Latest version is 1.5

We are now working on versions for iOS and Andriod and polishing some current game features.

Game has voiceover for intro and English translation.

We really need your feedback and suggestion for future updates!

Here you can follow \ play our game. Version for windows included!

There is some troubles loading it to Arcade, but I already wrote a message to scirra support. Hope it will be solved soon.

Media:

Hope you enjoy it! Have fun!

• I played the game as it is right now. It is a really fun game. I was highly impressed. I love the graphics. Although simplistic, it really adds to the atmosphere of the game. There were some intense scenes even for how short it is and the game play was, for the most part, very smooth and worked well. On of the things I like to see in a game is some sort of how to play built into it. The very beginning does a good job at teaching most of the mechanics. Great work so for guys.

When I review a game I like to give some constructive criticism. There are a few things I think would help the game play a little. First, using items in the inventory. It was easy to figure out what to do, but in some of the more time intensive scenes, taking my hands off of the direction and jump keys to access the block I needed to jump high enough was a little irritating. I think 1 thing that could make this a little easier would be to have the attack key closer to the number keys so there was less distance to move to reach them. It didn't keep me from passing the area, just took a little more effort to do so.

Also, the person you had reading the cut scene dialog was extremely difficult to understand and I really would have preferred to have the ability to skip listening to it. I am not saying change the person. If he is the voice you've chosen for the part, that is fine, just give the players the ability to skip the cut scene if they want to. Again this is minor but I am sure there are others who would like to be able to skip through cut scenes as well.

All in all, I was really impressed with this project and can't wait to see more.

• I played the game as it is right now. It is a really fun game. I was highly impressed. I love the graphics. Although simplistic, it really adds to the atmosphere of the game. There were some intense scenes even for how short it is and the game play was, for the most part, very smooth and worked well. On of the things I like to see in a game is some sort of how to play built into it. The very beginning does a good job at teaching most of the mechanics. Great work so for guys.

When I review a game I like to give some constructive criticism. There are a few things I think would help the game play a little. First, using items in the inventory. It was easy to figure out what to do, but in some of the more time intensive scenes, taking my hands off of the direction and jump keys to access the block I needed to jump high enough was a little irritating. I think 1 thing that could make this a little easier would be to have the attack key closer to the number keys so there was less distance to move to reach them. It didn't keep me from passing the area, just took a little more effort to do so.

Also, the person you had reading the cut scene dialog was extremely difficult to understand and I really would have preferred to have the ability to skip listening to it. I am not saying change the person. If he is the voice you've chosen for the part, that is fine, just give the players the ability to skip the cut scene if they want to. Again this is minor but I am sure there are others who would like to be able to skip through cut scenes as well.

All in all, I was really impressed with this project and can't wait to see more.

Thanks alot!

• Can't wait to play the whole thing. Graphics, sounds and atmosphere - excellent. Keep up good work!

• Nice work

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is very good, wish it was longer

• Looks amazing!

• I played through this game, very few manage to keep my interested and away from my own work. This game has incredible atmosphere, truly well done.

• Thank you all guys! We are still working on iOS version to show it here: http://devgamm.com/moscow2014/en/

So there will be more new informaion in the future!

• Amazing! Beautiful art, very atmospheric mood, the presentation is excellent, the sound is awesome and I loved all of the little details (the particle effects, the twinkling stars, all those discreet light sources scattered around the map...)!

Bravo!

• Well done!

• Enjoyed the video, great minimalist pixel art style. Looking forward to it.

• Impressive stuff, guys.

• Really gorgeous!

• That was awesome! I really enjoyed the game and some points I just stopped to watch background graphics! It's really beautiful, I love it! I think I've gotta give it another shot and try to find all of those stones!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)