SpaceBoy [Greenlit]

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sat May 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Nice art :) Congrats!
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 10, 2015 1:56 am

We are working on the game part time at the moment, as we have other jobs to pay our bills and rent, etc etc. However we are planning to release a new gameplay trailer and want to launch it injunction with a Kickstarter campaign. Don't want to put dates on anything, but if we can get funded and work full time on SpaceBoy, we hope to have it completed in around 10-12 months.

Our numbers are not as high as the ones Silverforce posted. We didn't even have 6000 unique visitors, never mind votes. We had just under 2000 overall votes, with 44% yes's. So when it comes down to numbers, I am not sure they are the only factor at play. Perhaps we caught the attention of Valve somehow and they liked our project. Who knows? Either way I am very grateful, so thanks Valve, you rock.
B
S

Post » Sun May 10, 2015 1:58 am

Also, I am hoping to start using this thread as a dev blog as development starts picking up. Is there anything people want me to talk about, maybe some tutorials on certain things in the game, business related stuff. Anything really?
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Here's a few screenshots! What do you think?

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask! I want to start posting some more Construct dev related stuff as well so if there is anything that interests you about the project and you'd you like to know how I did it, feel free to ask and I will do a little write up. Make sure you check out the teaser too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbpB6ydLQAQ
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:05 am

killah aesthetiks! congrats for the green, well done man!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks dude!
B
S

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests